Paul A. Logan
At the Employment Law Office of John H. Haskin & Associates, LLC, in Indianapolis, Indiana, we focus our practice exclusively on employment law, and we are fully committed to helping you resolve your conflicts with your employer and achieve the full and fair restitution you deserve for the serious and pressing legal challenges related to your job.
Serving a diverse range of aggrieved employees in a variety of industries throughout the greater Indianapolis metro area and across Central Indiana, the attorneys at our law firm possess decades of combined legal experience. Since our sole area of focus is employment law, we provide a level of advocacy and support unmatched by other law firms in the region for those dealing with legal issues involving any of the following:
- Employer retaliation and wrongful termination
- Wage and hour disputes
- Disability rights
- Contracts, noncompete clauses and severance agreements
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
We understand how important your job is to you and your family, and we also understand the stress and anxiety you are likely feeling regarding your situation. This is why we promise to sit with you and discuss your options and then devise the most effective strategy to help you obtain the favorable outcomes you expect and deserve as efficiently as possible.
Over the course of our history, we have helped thousands of good people across our state, and we can help you too. For more information, you can contact the Employment Law Office of John H. Haskin & Associates, LLC, by calling our office or visiting our website to schedule a free initial telephone consultation.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Rights
- Constitutional Law
- Employment Law - Employee
- Indiana, 1994
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1994
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1996
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- L.L.M. - 1997
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D. - 1993
- University of Dayton, Ohio
- B.A. - 1989
- Major: Political Science
- Gomembers v. INPA, 777 N.E.2d 747, 2002, Court of Appeals of Indiana, 2002690113
- Moberly v. Day, 757 N.E.2d 1007, 2001, Indiana Supreme Court, 2002690113
- Borgman v. State Farm, 713 N.E.2d 851, 1999, Court of Appeals of Indiana, 1999141836
- Griffin v. Acker, 659 N.E.2d 659, 1995, Ind.App.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association