Questions & Answers
What do you want to know?
When it comes to employment law, we have you covered. But if you don’t find what you’re looking for here, call 317-426-6995 to speak with one of our attorneys.
- What is sexual harassment?
- What can you do about it?
- Should you keep a log?
- How do you cope with harassment?
- Can your employer retaliate for filing a claim?
- What are the different types of discrimination?
- What is the time limit to file a claim?
- What are common violations of these laws?
- What are your rights to overtime pay?
- What are your rights to family & medical leave?
- What are your rights as a military service member?
- How do you know if you have a claim?
- What can you be fired for?
- Can you be fired even if you’re a high performer?
- Is your employer required to offer a severance package?
- Can you obtain unemployment insurance?
- What is the difference between an employee and independent contractor?
- What can’t employers do during the hiring process?
- What are your rights to privacy at work?