Wage Claims

Indiana Unpaid Wage Claim Attorney – 317-426-6995

Based in Indianapolis, Indiana, the unpaid wage claim attorneys at Employment Law Office of John H. Haskin & Associates, LLC, are committed to assisting employees throughout Indiana obtain a fair wage and the just compensation they deserve, including overtime and timely payment.

We only handle unpaid wage claims and other employee rights matters. Our focus allows us to provide employees with excellent representation in federal Fair Labor Standards Act claims and the Indiana Wage Claims Act as well as other areas of employment law.

Experienced Indiana Unpaid Wage Claim Attorney

You work hard for your salary or hourly wage. Many individuals in Indiana work more than 40 hours per week, in order to make a better life for themselves and their families. The last thing you need is to fight with your employer over compensation. In Indiana, you are entitled to receive the wages you are owed when it is owed.

If your employer does not comply with this requirement, for example, providing you with paychecks for less than you’re owed, omitting overtime pay or paying you later than it should, you may have a claim under the Fair Labor Standards Act or the Indiana Wage Claims Act. The Indiana Wage Claims Act entitles you not only to the back wages you are owed, but also to a penalty and attorney’s fees. This means that if you win your case, you can get up to three times what you were originally owed and your employer pays for your lawyer.

In addition to Indiana state law, the federal government also provides wage protection under the Fair Labor Standards Act. The FLSA requires that every employee receives at least a federally mandated minimum wage, as well as overtime pay any time he or she works more than 40 hours per week. There are also provisions for paid family leave in some situations.

At Employment Law Office of John H. Haskin & Associates, LLC, we have helped thousands of individuals get the money they deserve for their work. Whether under Indiana law or the FLSA, we will make sure that your employer is compensating you as it should.

If you have any questions, or for a free, confidential telephone consultation with an experienced Indiana unpaid wage claim attorney regarding your rightful compensation matter, please do not hesitate to call our Indianapolis, Indiana, office at 317-426-6995 . If you prefer, you may email us, or fill out the intake form on the Contact Us page of this website and a representative from our firm will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you for considering Employment Law Office of John H. Haskin & Associates, LLC!